We have opened up indoor soccer pre registration for U4 to U16 players, click below to access the registration:
Here is what to expect out of pre registration for indoor soccer:
- To register your child must be born between 2018 and 2005
- You will provide us contact information so that we can share further updates on indoor soccer 2021 with you
- You will pay a $100 deposit online that secures your spot in line for indoor soccer (Deposit is refundable if our program does not work for you come Fall)
- Please note that we are currently only accepting payment online via credit card
- Once information and payment are received through our online system you have secured your spot in line to join our indoor 2021 program
While we are still unsure of the finer details of the program here is what to expect from a GSSC fall indoor soccer program:
- Start date Beginning of November 2021
- Location Lasalle Soccer Bubble/Indoor turf (We are still waiting for clarity on our ability to use the indoor turf)
Soccer 2x per week (U4 activities only; U6-U12 1 Practice and 1 game per week)
u4 - approximately 5pm on a weekday + early AM Saturday or Sunday
u6 - approximately 5-6pm on a weekday + early AM Saturday or Sunday
u8, u10 - approximately 6-8pm on a weekday + Saturday or Sunday later AM or early PM
u12 - approximately 6-9pm on a weekday + Saturday or Sunday later AM or early PM
U13 to U16 - approximately 6-9pm on a weekday + Saturday or Sunday later AM or early PM
- Capacity: We are unsure of our capacity restrictions at this time. As always we will do everything we can to get as many players playing soccer as possible. With unknown capacity restrictions in place, get your deposit in today to lock in your spot in our indoor programs!
- Expect the best soccer service in town!
As you can see, there are still unknowns of the program and we want to remind you, that if you sign up, and the program does not work for you we will refund your deposit online.
We are hoping to have a successful indoor soccer season and are excited to announce the first steps towards the program start!