GSSC will be hosting its very own referee clinics on the weekend of April 27/28 at Sudbury Secondary School. There is additional information pertaining to registrants in the attached documents.
We are offering two courses:
Small-sided: Participants must be 12 years old on or before March 31st of current year in order to enroll in the Small Sided Game Clinic.
Entry-level: Participants must be 14 years old on or before March 31st of current year in order to enroll in the Entry Level Clinic. Please note that this age is set by the CSA and no exceptions will be made.
*Please note: If you ref 10 games with GSSC over the course of the outdoor season, you are eligible for reimbursement*
There are limited spots available so if you are interested, please follow these instructions to get registered!
2. Search by District: Select "Sudbury"
3. Select the clinic you wish to register in, and click the "register" button on the far right.
4. Fill out the form on the next page to create an account/confirm your registration
5. Prepare payment to the Greater Sudbury Soccer Club for the corresponding amount. ($85 or $125). We accept the following payment methods (receipts will be provided):
- Cheque (Payable to "Greater Sudbury Soccer Club")
- E-transfer to "email@example.com"
Payment must be submitted by Friday April 26th, 2019 or you will not be allowed to participate.